Police have launched an urgent appeal after a "naked man" allegedly a terrified woman at a popular beauty spot. The incident occurred at around 10am on Tuesday at Kenfig Nature Reserve near Porthcawl, , according to authorities.
Employees at the visitor centre were made aware of the "clearly concerning" actions after the woman spoke to them and reported the man. PCSOs have since been patrolling the area with wardens. Police have urged anyone with information to come forward. A spokesperson for said: "It was reported at 10am on Tuesday (April 1) by somebody at the nearby visitor centre, who had spoken to the woman.
"Officers attended shortly after but the woman had left the area... [Officers] did speak with other people in the area at the time but nobody saw anything.
READ MORE:
READ MORE:
"The man’s behaviour was clearly concerning and anybody else with information, is encouraged to make contact – give reference 2500101893. PCSOs are patrolling the area along with visitor centre wardens."
Cops were called to the same area earlier this month following a similar incident after another woman had been made to feel threatened by a naked man. He left the scene before police were able to identity him. Police confirmed the man is not known to officers.
You may also like
ASF kills over 1,050 pigs in 3 districts of Mizoram
DWP and HMRC April dates as benefits rise but one payment is scrapped
Morning Aarti performed at Shri Aadya Katyayani Shaktipith in Chhatarpur on Maha Ashtami
HC bins Rahul's plea to junk proceedings in Savarkar case
Watch: Trump posts video of US airstrike on Houthis says, 'They will never sink our ships again!'